Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Independence Day Poem

Celebrate your freedom by flying your national flag. Honor your nationality on its independence day by reciting few line written by famous poets and authors. We have listed few patriotic poems about Independence Day for our visitors. Have a look at our latest collection of independence day poems for both countries U.S and India. Indians celebrate their independence on 15th August and Americans celebrate on 4th July.
THE AMERICAN FLAG
The American flag stands for freedom
The red, white, and blueIt tells of sacrifice for freedom
I beleive in Peace and UnityRed stands for Power
Our Nation so Strong
White Stands for purity and peace
Blue stands for Happiness
I Am Proud to be An American
I stand Proud and True
I show Respect to the flag
by placing my hand over my heart
a moment of silence
a quick prayer
for those, who have fallen
for freedom
We are United
We are One Nation
I am Proud to wave our
Flag so freely
Poems for 4th July
Poems For Independence Day
Independence Day Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment